New concept or product line? The City Centre offers convertible Retail Merchandising units as a perfect answer to market your product. If you have an expanded line and would like to test the market for a year, some short-term in-line units may be available. Find us on Facebook.
Bramalea City Centre is always looking for unique products or businesses to enhance our current mall cart program. If you have an interesting product or service that you feel would be a perfect addition to our mall, then our cart program may be right for you.
Director, Retail Leasing
If you are interested in opening up a business at Bramalea City Centre, a requirement is that you provide us with a 5 year business plan that we will review.
Ten Business Plan Tips
- Write your own plan.
- Be brief (10-20 pages is a good guideline.)
- Write clearly. Avoid industry jargon.
- Talk about success factors.
- Don't hide the risks.
- Support your claims.
- Ensure proper format and consistency.
- Polish your summary.
- Look professional.
- Have someone not involved in your business objectively review your plan and suggest improvements.
* Taken from "The Business Plan", Deloitte & Touche.